This is a reprint and new edition of the Origins Award winning Attack Vector: Tactical, which brings unprecedented realism and three dimensional movement to spaceship combat, while still being playable as a boardgame.
- Revised layout; we're updating the layout of the physical rulebook to the standard set by SITS 2e and Squadron Strike, making them much more attractive and easy to read.
- Revised Ship Control Cards - these are the Deluxe Ship Control Cards that have been in testing off of the Ad Astra web site since 2006-2010, and have lots of minor revisions to improve clarity, and a restructured work flow that speeds up play - while also bringing some support to advanced players.
- Integrated orbital mechanics rules
- All errata incorporated and a number of new examples and science behind the rules notes.
- Expanded setting book and revised scenarios.
Attack Vector: Tactical is a fully realized Newtonian boardgame played on a hex map with displacement factored in, and the most realistic data available for spaceborn lasers, particle beams, kinetic weapons and nuclear warhead."
- 1 80 page rulebook
- 1 48 page setting book
- 1 32 page ship book (Ship Book 1)
- Over 30 full color HoloCube™ miniatures
- 8 laminated ship control cards
- 16 injection molded plastic tilt blocks
- 100 injection molded stacking tiles
- 2 double sided geomorphic hex maps, 1.33" hexes on one side, 0.96" on the other.
Playing time: 1-4 hours