“No one escape death.”
A tide of undead, led by Lords from beyond the grave, strewn about, alive through tainted spirits: such is the horde of Acheron in all its macabre glory. Under the totem of the Ram, Acheron has amassed its power… century after century. For the liches and necromancers, only the accumulation of power and knowledge can satisfy their vices. Condemned to die, the living, friend and foe, serve only to strengthen the power of Acheron.
The Army Book : The Ram of Acheron is a supplement for Confrontation: the Age of the Rag’narok. It contains everything you need to play with or battle against the army of Acheron (Ram):
• The bloody story of Acheron and its masters;
• The army rules for the four Dark Houses of Acheron: Brisis, Hestia, Mantis
• The story and rules of many Incarnates, including characters exclusive to Acheron;
• The game rules for all the Ram troops, as well as generic artifacts, miracles and spells;
• New distinctive features and trades for the tactical role playing game Cadwallon.
Confrontation: the Age of the Rag’narok is required to use the rules found in this book.
Miniatures, terrain elements, dice, tape measure and template sold separately.