Confrontation: The Age of the Rag´narok is the fourth edition of the well-known fantastic battle game. The game rules, adapted to a universe where every nation is fighting to prevail in the ultimate battle, are intuitive and quick to learn. They come with a mini-campaign of six scenarios to discover the game with the miniatures from the Starter Set. Each scenario is played within half and hour to one hour, preparation included. The box contains the reference cards regrouping the fighters´ characteristics so that the players can look them up quickly in the heat of battle!
complete box set, quality material The Starter Set Confrontation: The Age of the Rag´narok contains:
– Griffin army
• 8 spearmen (strategic value: 400 army points)
• Abel (strategic value: 160 army points)
– Wolf army
• 4 hunters (strategic value: 425 army points)
• Serethis (strategic value: 225 army points) Serethis (strategic value: 225 army points)
– The complete rules of Confrontation: The Age of the Rag´narok
• 80 pages, full-color illustrations and clear explanatory schemes
• Six scenarios, ready to play!
• One terrain piece
• Six dice
• One tape measure marked in centimeters and inches
One Starter Set will allow two players to discover the game and battle through the six scenarios found in the rulebook.
Two players owning a Starter Set each would be able to constitute a larger army by exchanging the miniatures and engage in larger battles.
Ready to play!
Confrontation: The Age of the Rag´narok miniatures are 28 mm in scale and mounted on round bases. They are a collection of choice for heroic-fantasy enthusiast and their presence on the gaming table makes the battle even more impressive.
The Starter Set Confrontation: The Age of the Rag´narok contains two assembled and painted armies ready to fight for immediate gaming pleasure: the Griffin and Wolf armies.