“Creation is corrupt not only by the Principle of Darkness, but also by the faults of mortals”
– Codex of Merin
The Temple is aware of how close the end of the world is. It knows the duties it must perform for the mortals of Aarklash. It knows that the gods worshipped by most peoples are bogus icons and perfidious magical creatures who abuse the gullibility of mortals. These soldiers are at the heart of a merciless struggle to save the people of Aarklash and bring them into Merin’s Light. They have chosen a symbol that resembles their mission: the Griffin.
The Army Book Griffin - Temple is a supplement for Confrontation: the Age of the Rag’narok.
It contains everything you need to play with or battle against the Temple (Griffin):
• Exclusive information about the history and culture of Akkylannie;
• The army rules for four factions of the Temple;
• The story and rules of many Incarnates, including exclusive characters;
• The game rules for every category of troops available to the Temple, as well as generic artifacts, miracles and spells;
• New distinctive features and trades for the tactical role playing game Cadwallon.
Confrontation: the Age of the Rag’narok is necessary to use the rules found in this book. Miniatures, terrain elements, dice, tape measure and template sold separately.