“Break the code to make the power of creation yours.”
– Maldegen Dirz
At the heart of the Syharhalna, a people has dedicated its existence to studying Darkness, according to the precepts of Maldegen Dirz. These scientists use technomancy, a path that combines magic and alchemy, in order to create monsters.
The creatures of Dirz serve the Syharhalna, helping the technomancers impose their vision of the world on Creation. Thanks to these creatures the Scorpion keeps its deadly sting of Darkness pointed at its enemies.
Burning in fire and drowning in blood, Aarklash will soon witness the dawning of a new era: the alchemical age.
The Army Book: Creatures of Dirz is a supplement for Confrontation: the Age of the Rag’narok. It contains everything you need to play with or battle against the alchemical laboratories (Scorpion):
• Exclusive information about the history of Maldegen Dirz and his most ingenious disciples;
• The army rules for the four most famous laboratories on Aarklash;
• The story and rules of many Incarnates, including exclusive characters;
• The game rules for the creatures grown in the alchemical laboratories and the clones of Dirz themselves, as well as generic artifacts, miracles and spells;
• New distinctive features and trades for the tactical role playing game Cadwallon.
Confrontation: the Age of the Rag’narok is required to use the rules found in this book.
Miniatures, terrain elements, dice, tape measure and template sold separately.