Règles pour le d30 system.
Description éditeur :
d30-based Mechanics, Charts, and Tables to Support and Simplify the Role of the DM
The d30 DM Companion is an indispensable aid for any OSR DM that wants to keep on top of his game and ahead of his players. Whether stocking a dungeon or just struggling to keep up with players, this compilation of d30-based mechanics, charts, and tables will support and simplify the role of the DM/GM at the tabletop. Inside these 30-something pages you’ll find a host of d30-based resources for quickly creating characters and stocking dungeons.
While the majority of the charts and tables in the book are generic to dungeon settings, monster descriptions feature details for 1e and BX comparable games, including Oe D&D, 1e AD&D, BX D&D, Swords & Wizardry, OSRIC, and Labyrinth Lord.
The d30 DM Companion includes a host of d30-based resources, including:
• super-quick character generation for classed characters,
including: attributes, motivations and equipment/inventory
• general dungeon features, embellishments, debris, and
• 27,000 mold/slime variants and 27,000 mushroom variants
• monster encounters for levels 1-9 (270 listings)
• single d30 determination for ranges of "no. appearing"
• monster stats for over 175 monsters and 14 types/classes of humans/humanoids
• 900 trap variants based on 6 trap categories
• treasure hordes (by type) in fewer rolls
• 27,000 unique gem-based treasure items
• 27,000 treasure variants of magical weapons and armor
• 27,000 variants of scrolls, potions, wands, staves, and rods
• over 1.45 billion potion variants
• 60 new miscellaneous magic items
+ a master mapping key and a reproducible Dungeon Crawl Worksheet to assist DMs in mapping and stocking the rooms of their dungeons!