Defend the castle against the waves of oncoming hoards. Will you be able to use the benefits of the King’s Armory against the foes to your advantage, or will they batter down your castle’s gate, and use it against you?
The King’s Armory features 1-7 Player Cooperative gameplay, an adjustable play time, adjustable difficulty level, and the ability to have Players drop in & out mid-game without affecting gameplay.
- The King’s Armory is a Tower Defense Board game inspired directly from the popular internet and iOS gaming genre. Game Layout
- The game begins with the setup of the modular board by arranging the Terrain Tiles to create a map and route that the Monsters will follow toward your Castle Gate.
- The Players each choose one of seven entirely unique Heroes, build Towers, hire upgradable defenders and place them in the Towers, call for Reinforcements (1-shot power cards), unlock powerful Equipment, defeat the Monsters, and gain Rewards in an effort to call into service the outrageously fun Armory Weapon, a creation so powerful it will decimate the Foes the for you!
- The game ends when all Monsters, and their powerful Boss are defeated; or the Castle Gate falls.
- 1-7 players. Play 100% fully cooperative against the game itself, or challenge the depths of its strategy solo.
- Scaling difficulty level based on the number of Players.
- Adjustable difficulty level, with in-manual guide to help you suit the game to your group’s skill level.
- Adjustable Play Time ensures there’s always time for TKA.
- 64-page full-color fully-illustrated game manual packed with bonus content and game play variants.
- Most Unique: Players can drop in and out mid game without affecting gameplay. Since the game is designed to always scale to the number of Heroes being played, we built in a perfectly smooth drop in/out feature. Game night now works your way.