Evil Never Dies... It Evolves
Discover the secret history of the war that may (or may not) have happened: a time of strangely enhanced soldiers, more machine than man; a twisted future-past of occult and technological development and intrigue; and a society where humanity struggles to maintain its increasingly fragile grip on reality (whatever that might actually be).
Interface 19.40 adds a new alternate dimension to the Secret War, including:
- A variant, Mythos-Fuelled history for the Interface Zero 2.0: Full Metal Cyberpunk setting, where ancient gods watch your every move from the shadows of the datastream
- New rules on how to include cyberware, Gruesome genetic manipulations, and even weirder science in your Achtung! Cthulhu games
- A 33 page adventure, set in 1941, that can be played by characters from either World War Two or the Far Future
- In fact, a whole Crossover dossier’s worth of useful Alternate Historical and fantastical information to help you expand your campaign out into the wider world of the Secret War.
- WARNING! Due to the nature of the themes discussed, this book is recommended for a mature audience only
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. This is a supplement for use with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's Guides.