It's spreading. What started as a petty feud has grown to engulf the nation, and even the most stoic spectators are now picking sides. And as the scope of the conflict changes, so must the strategy; each contender must learn to command larger armies and coordinate with new allies. This is truly a time where strong leadership could turn the tide of history...
All the King's Men, by designer Jeremy Lennert, introduces two new variants: The Extended Game and the Team Game. The Extended Game (two-player) uses extra cards, with two options to play an extended game with a friend. The Team Game allows four players to play a single game, in two teams of two!
Note: For the Crown: All the King's Men is not a "stand alone" game. You must own a copy of For the Crown Second Edition to use this variant pack. This variant cannot be used with the first edition of For the Crown.
What's In The Box?:
• One 4-page full-color Rules booklet
• 44 thick, two-sided, laser-cut game units
• 50 deck-building cards
• 24 red and blue plastic tokens (12 of each)
• One bright red, 9 1/4" x 5 7/8" Standard cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal desiccant packet